Our aim is to make your building work as stress-free as possible. To do this we provide a fully detailed schedule of fees for every aspect of the
building process and then manage the project by providing the following:
- A contract of works detailing the price of all trades; alternatively we can manage subcontractors of your preference
- A timetable with trade benchmark control dates.
- Health & Safety risk analyses and method statements to ensure a safe process
- Payment schedules for all elements of the work, ensuring your retention amount of 5%
- Checks that delivered materials specifications comply with current building regulations
- Liaising with Local Authority Building Control or approved building control companies and providing sign-off certificates for you to make
stage payments as a percentage of the work completed or as deposits for materials or items such as windows and doors
- Cost control certification of inspection if required by your Bank for drawdown of funds for the work
- Advise and agree with subcontractors on variations to the costs
- Administer the snagging process for the final release of 5% retention amounts.
- Guarantees and certificates from each of the contractors on completion of work and a certificate of completion from your Local Authority Building